Click here to see our coupons of the Month
Our Mold Remediation process!
1) Containment: We set-up a proper containment area to prevent the spreading of mold spores from the contaminated work area to non-target areas.
2) Removing the Mold Contaminated Materials: Removing the Mold Contaminated Materials:
3) Killing and Cleaning the Mold: We'll clean the mold with an EPA registered moldicide/cleaner/sanitizer/ disinfectant specifically formulated for mold remediation that will kill all surface molds.
4) Removing the Mold Stains: We'll apply a very specialized mold stain remover that will remove the remaining deep mold stains. (If needed).
5) Fungicide: We'll then treat the wall and or, ceiling materials with an environmentally friendly solution from the mineral family that is designed to penetrate deeper into the wood to kill the mold roots (hyphae) and prevent mold re-growth.
6) Sealer: A long lasting anti-microbial encapsulant sealant can also be applied. We use different types of mold remediation sealers for various areas and materials.
We at Wilson's have done many types of mold remediation projects like: